2020-21 eligibility: 2005 through 2010 birthdates.
2020-21 cost: $210. Payment plan available - $105 at registration, $105 on Aug. 1. Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. July 16, 2020.
- One or two weeknight practices each week, based on volunteer coach/team preference and availability.
- Eight games in MAYSA leagues. Half of the games will be in Oregon, with the other half in Madison-area communities. Most games on weekends.
- Teams can choose to play in tournaments (at an additional cost).
- A uniform is required; these are the same uniforms used in Fall 2019 season.
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - soccer and/or coaching experience is preferred, but not required. Free coaching courses and assistance will be available.
- Girls can choose to play on all-girls teams or on coed/boys teams.
- Games for 11U/12U teams will be 9v9 (eight field players plus a goalkeeper). Games for 13U and older teams will be 11v11 (10 field players plus a goalkeeper).