2021-22 eligibility: 2007 through 2011 birthdates.
2021-22 cost: $210. Registration is open through July 5, 2021. Payment plan available - $105 at time of registration and $105 on Aug. 1, 2021. UPDATE: Late fees now in effect at age groups where roster spots are still available, total cost is $231. Email email@example.com for more details.
- One or two weeknight practices each week, based on volunteer coach/team preference and availability.
- Eight games in MAYSA leagues in Fall 2021 and eight in Spring 2022. Half of the games will be in Oregon, with the other half in Madison-area communities. Most games on weekends, but some games could be on weeknights.
- Teams can choose to play in tournaments, at an additional cost.
- A uniform is required; these are the same uniforms used during the 2020-21 season.
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - soccer and/or coaching experience is preferred, but not required. Free coaching courses, assistance and resources are available.
- Girls can choose to play on all-girls teams or on coed/boys teams.
- Games for 11U/12U teams will be 9v9 (eight field players plus a goalkeeper). Games for 13U and older teams will be 11v11 (10 field players plus a goalkeeper).