2018-19 eligibility: 2003 through 2008 birthdates.
2018-19 cost: $150.
2018-19 registration deadline: July 13. If late registration is possible, registrants will have a 10% surcharge added to their fees. Register Now
- One or two weeknight practices each week, based on volunteer coach and team preferences and availability.
- 16 games (eight in Fall 2018, eight in Spring 2019) in MAYSA leagues. Half of the games will be in Oregon, with the other half in Madison-area communities. Most games on weekends.
- Teams can choose to play in tournaments (at an additional cost).
- All players must purchase two jerseys (estimated cost $30 total).
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - soccer and/or coaching experience preferred, but not required. Free coaching courses and assistance will be available during the season.
- Games for Under-11/12 teams will be 9v9 (eight field players plus a goalkeeper). Games for Under-13 and older teams will be 11v11 (10 field players plus a goalkeeper).