2017-18 eligibility: 2002 through 2007 birthdates.
2017-18 cost: $150.
2017-18 registration deadline: July 1. If late registration is possible, registrants will have a 10% surcharge added to their fees.
Spring 2018 only registration: $82, open from Feb. 1 through March 25. Limited spots available on Under-11 boys and Under-11 and Under-12/13/14 girls teams. Registration page
- One or two weeknight practices each week, based on volunteer coach and team preferences and availability.
- 16 games (eight in Fall 2017, eight in Spring 2018) in MAYSA leagues. Half of the games will be in Oregon, with the other half in Madison-area communities. Most games on weekends.
- Teams can choose to play in tournaments (at an additional cost).
- All players must purchase two jerseys (estimated cost $50 total).
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - soccer and/or coaching experience preferred, but not required. Free coaching courses and assistance will be available during the season.
- Games for Under-11/12 teams will be 9v9 (eight field players plus a goalkeeper).