2018-19 eligibility: 2003 through 2008 birthdates.
Players who were registered in Fall 2018 do not need to register again for Spring 2019
Spring 2019 cost: $113.
Spring 2019 registration: Feb. 1 to March 15. Openings available in Under-11 and Under-12 girls only. If late registration is possible, registrants will have a 10% surcharge added to their fees.
SPRING 2019 OVERVIEW
- One or two weeknight practices each week, based on volunteer coach and team preferences and availability.
- Eight games in MAYSA leagues. Half of the games will be in Oregon, with the other half in Madison-area communities. Most games on weekends.
- Teams can choose to play in tournaments (at an additional cost).
- All players must purchase two jerseys (estimated cost $30 total).
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - soccer and/or coaching experience preferred, but not required. Free coaching courses and assistance will be available during the season.
- Games for Under-11/12 teams will be 9v9 (eight field players plus a goalkeeper). Games for Under-13 and older teams will be 11v11 (10 field players plus a goalkeeper).