2019-20 eligibility: 2004 through 2009 birthdates.
2019-20 cost: $210. An installment payment plan is available.
Registration deadline: July 3. If late registration is possible, registrants will have a 10% surcharge added to their fees.
- One or two weeknight practices each week, based on volunteer coach/team preference and availability.
- Eight games in MAYSA leagues. Half of the games will be in Oregon, with the other half in Madison-area communities. Most games on weekends.
- Teams can choose to play in tournaments (at an additional cost).
- For the 2019-20 season, all players must purchase a uniform (estimated cost $40 total) as we are switching away from the shirt style we have used for the past few years.
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - soccer and/or coaching experience is preferred, but not required. Free coaching courses and assistance will be available.
- Girls can choose to play on all-girls teams or on coed/boys teams.
- Games for Under-11/12 teams will be 9v9 (eight field players plus a goalkeeper). Games for Under-13 and older teams will be 11v11 (10 field players plus a goalkeeper).