2020-21 eligibility: Pre-K Kickers is for children with 2016 and 2017 birthdates; Rookie League is for children with 2015 birthdates.
2020-21 cost: $80, includes dri-fit shirt and size-3 soccer ball. Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. Sept. 17. (Please note that this is after the first scheduled sessions.)
Spring 2021-only cost: $55, includes dri-fit shirt and size-3 soccer ball. Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. May 2, 2021. (Please note that the tentative first scheduled session of the spring is earlier this day.)
- Schedule: Pre-K Kickers - 4 to 4:45 p.m. Rookie League - 4 to 5 p.m.
- Location: Jaycee Park (JPW-3, JPW-4, JPW-23, JPW-25, JPW-26, JPW-27)
- Dates: Sundays. Fall 2020 dates - Sept. 13 and 20; Oct. 4, 11, 18 and 25. (Sept. 27 canceled). Spring 2020 dates - May 2, other dates TBA.
- Equipment: Shinguards, soccer socks and a full water bottle are required. Soccer cleats are optional. All players will be provided a size-3 soccer ball and a dri-fit shirt; coaches will be in the team color shirt.
- Parent volunteer coaches are needed - no soccer or coaching experience necessary, free training provided.
- Games and beginning soccer skills, with fun the No. 1 objective. Pre-K Kickers typically has 15 minutes of scrimmage time at the end of each session; Rookie League features 30 minutes.