Oregon Soccer Club is seeking a new registrar. This is an integral role for the club and is a paid position.
Our current club registrar, Paula Legler, has offered to provide training to her successor.
There is generally year-round work needed for this position. The busiest times are July and August, and there is minimal work from October to January.
The primary duties of the registrar are:
- Set up registration programs in Demosphere for the fall and spring seasons
- Assist in setting up payment plans
- Work with treasurer and president to confirm scholarships and set up registration codes
- Collect and/or verify birth certificates for competitive players
- Verify player pictures have been uploaded
- Open programs for late registrations
- Work with parents on registration/payment questions
- Set up and approve teams
- Provide rosters to coaches/team managers
In addition to being a paid position, the registrar is exempt from annual Oregon SC Volunteer Requirements.
If you're interested in this position or have questions about it, please contact Oregon SC Board president Eric Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or registrar Paula Legler at email@example.com.