Oregon Soccer Club is looking for a Field Crew Coordinator. We're looking for the new coordinator to start his or her duties in Spring 2018; however, working with the current interim co-coordinators during the rest of the fall season likely would be helpful.
The Field Crew Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Lay out all fields for the club each fall and spring, and for the annual Oregon Soccer Fall Fury.
- Handle mowing requirements for the club, including making sure game fields have been recently mowed and trimming the goal areas.
- Work with the field lining crew weekly to ensure all fields are lined, most importantly making sure all fields have fresh lines for all games.
- Monitor field maintenance supplies, including paint.
- Some field maintenance, including filling holes and planting seed where needed.
- Ensure there are two benches on each game field each spring, then return them to the tan shed at the end of the fall season.
- Coordinate with other club volunteers to ensure that goals are properly staked down and that goals and nets are in good shape. Additionally, making sure nets are removed from the goals at the end of the fall season and properly stored during the winter.
This is a paid position, at a rate of $20 per hour, and requires approximately 150 hours per year (100 hours over roughly 15 weeks in the fall and 50 hours over roughly 10 weeks in the spring).
If you're interested in the position or have questions about it, please email email@example.com.